All businesses are adapting to the requirements of the digital age in order to stay on top of the game and real estate is no exception. It has almost become the norm to search for a property online before consulting an agent. Today’s typical buyer uses his mobile phone to make property searches online. Extensive information; in the form of websites with high quality photos, details of the buying process, home listings, comparisons and much more; is at the disposal of a potential customer.
Real Estate Digitalization
The present day real estate scenario has blended with digitalization to such an extent that one cannot do without the other. There is still a place for a rental agent but at the same time, a new and important digital real estate spots are also developing at a fast pace. It is in the best interest of a real estate business to catch up with this change.
Digital transformation has changed the way real estate functions. As with everything else, the online real estate scenario is becoming customer centric. Everything is done to improve a customer’s experience. Customers will flock to the business that pampers them, understands them and offers them the best quality for their buck.
Let’s take a look at some ways in which real estate is transforming with digitalization:
- Rental: If you own a rental and don’t go digital, you are missing out on potential clients. Clients, these days, want to go online and explore the listings of different rental agencies, make comparisons, view virtual showings and more all from the comfort of their homes. To fulfill this need of potential renters; rental agencies are adopting digital listings, offering virtual showings, showcasing the best parts of their properties on their websites, integrating social media for more visibility, etc. Going digital has been shown to significantly reduce costs and save time.
- Online Scheduling: Most of the real estate organizations are scheduling visits online. Online scheduling makes the visiting process simpler and encourages applicant self-service. Applicants are directly linked to an agent’s schedule. Agents are contacted about new showings through intelligent online systems and are also provided with the applicants contact information. This minimizes cases of double-booking and helps agents manage their time more efficiently.
- Prevention Of Fraud: Real estate in the digital age calls for additional security from issues like identity theft, bad applicants, fake bank statements and more. To offer protection from such issues, various specialized services are available to confirm an applicant’s identity, uncover doctored information and conduct a background check process.
- Digitizing The Application Process: Another important aspect of adapting to the digital age is to standardize the online application process for a clear and escalated process. It is recommended to use online verification software for a faster and reliable application process and prompt signatures in real estate deals.
Lone Star Realty & Property Management, Inc. provides real estate services in Killeen and offers online listings, virtual tours and easy payment options via secure online portal. To know more about the services, visit the office at 1020 W. Jasper Dr. Killeen, TX-76542 or call at (254)699-7003.
Living in an apartment means you will be living in close proximity with people from different places and cultural backgrounds. You have to be empathetic to everyone’s feelings as everything you do will have an impact on those living near you. Following are some basic principles that should be followed by anyone living in an apartment:
- Keep Everything Clean: Be mindful of the way you dispose off your garbage, manage your pet’s mess etc. Do your best to keep your apartment and its surrounding areas clean.
- Abide By The Time Rules: If there are any regulations regarding the timings of getting back into the apartment at night, be nice enough to adhere to them. Observing the rules is extremely important to maintain harmony with those around you.
- Consider A Room-Mate: Share your expenses by getting yourself a room-mate if you are single. With a room-mate you can get yourself a pretty decent apartment at an affordable cost.
- Inspect The Apartment: Before moving into an apartment, make it a point to inspect it thoroughly. This will serve two purposes; first, you can immediately point out something that you think is not right and get it fixed. Secondly, it makes moving out easier if you have proof of what the apartment looked like when you moved in.
- Follow Lift Etiquettes: While using lifts in an apartment complex, be courteous enough to give other’s a chance to step into or out of the lift. Keep the lift clean.
- Be An Annoying Neighbor: Be considerate of the feelings of those around you. Don’t be the neighbor everyone dreads and avoids. Instead be friendly, helpful and approachable. In addition to this, when living in an apartment, the best you can do for those around you is not cause any kind of interference to them in the form of noise, dirt, pets, cooking smells, etc.
- Delay Reporting Problems: The faster you report any problems related to your apartment, the better it is for you and your property owner. These problems could be regarding electricity, water, pests, heating, cooling and so on.
- Obstruct Common Property: Do not obstruct common property with your vehicle, plants, clothes, pets, garbage, etc. Respect everyone’s right to the common space in the apartment.
- Play Loud Music: Living in an apartment calls for being mindful of the noise/sounds that come from your apartment. This could be in the form of songs being played on a music system or a musical instrument that you love playing. Stick to the permissible limits of the apartment.
For more information, contact Lone Star Realty & Property Management, Inc. We are located at 1020 W Jasper Drive, Killeen, TX 76542. You can also call at (254) 699 – 7003.
Townhomes provide security, feeling of community, ease of maintenance and much more at affordable costs. Let’s take a look at some aspects of townhomes that make them a good choice for living:
- Maintenance: The number one reason due to which many people love townhomes is that they have limited responsibility as far as maintaining them is concerned. The upkeep of the property is primarily that of the homeowner’s association. The same goes for manicuring the landscape. The cost for getting the landscape maintained is included in the association fees. Your duty is just to pay the fees in time.
- Individualized Entry To Your Property: Even though the housing units are connected, everyone has an individual access to his/her property. As the owner of the townhome, you also own the land on which the home is constructed and any outdoor space that comes with it.
- Myriad Amenities: Living in a townhome lets you enjoy a variety of amenities that you might not have access to otherwise. On payment of the homeowners association fees, you instantly get access to amenities such as gyms, party rooms, bike paths, playgrounds for kids, golf courses, meeting rooms, valet parking, concierge services, doorkeepers, etc. Some of them even have fancy upgrades like granite countertops, top-notch stainless steel appliances, eco-friendly materials, hardwood floors, etc.
- Security: Townhomes are considered a much safer option than individual homes. Having neighbors on both sides and well-lit exteriors prevents incidences of thefts and burglary. Some townhouses even provide hired security services, restricted entrances and gated communities.
- Good Locations: Most townhomes are strategically located near bus stops, schools, malls, public parks, food outlets, offices, hospitals, etc. Buying a single home in such locations can be a very expensive affair, however townhomes are quite affordable. So you get to enjoy the benefits of a good location along with the feeling of living in a house.
- Overall Cost: The cost of living in a townhome is less as compared to that of detached homes. Due to the shared facilities these homes and their small sizes allow for lower renovation rates, shared cost of heating and cooling, etc., townhomes are a great option for anyone looking for a home on budget.
- A Decent Investment: A townhome is a valuable investment too as it can easily be sold in future. It is easier to find buyers for townhomes as compared to other properties as they are affordable and enjoy the same rate of appreciation and amortization benefits like detached homes.
For more information, contact Lone Star Realty & Property Management, Inc. We are located at 1020 W Jasper Drive, Killeen, TX 76542. You can also call us at (254) 699 – 7003.