Location and size of a home are both important factors that need to be considered when it comes to choosing an ideal rental home. Choosing one criterion from the two will depend on a variety of factors and an individual’s specific needs. The choice will depend on the age of the prospective resident, allotted budget, maintenance requirements and much more.
Following are some pointers to help you choose the criteria that matters the most to you:
- Assess Your Budget: The first thing to consider when on crossroads about the right house for you is your budget. If you are looking for a large house with facilities like a swimming pool, big lawn, etc., and are ready to spend a considerable sum of money, location may not be a consideration. Alternatively, you might also prefer spending on a small house in a good location with no amenities like the one’s mentioned above.
- Number Of Family Members: The number of people who will live in the house will be a major deciding factor. If you have a large family, size will matter more than the location. However, if you intend to live alone, you should look for a place that is at a good location with access to all basic amenities and services.
- Lifestyle Habits: Your leisure time activities will also determine the kind of house you choose. If eating out, shopping, spending time at bars, clubs, cinemas, etc. is your definition of fun, you may consider picking a house at a prime location. However, if you like solitude and prefer reading a book or watching your favorite movie at home to unwind and freshen up yourselves, a larger house with ample outdoor space may be the right choice.
- Proximity Issues: If proximity to your workplace, shopping centers, banks, cultural centers and school district is important for you, then location is what you should consider instead of size. However, if commuting is not a problem for you, size may precede over location.
Lone Star Realty & Property Management, Inc. is a renowned real estate firm that understands the requirements of their clients and assists them in finding a suitable property while considering their budget. The rental services offered by them include online listing of available properties, leasing a rental property, online rent payment facility, property maintenance and much more. For more information on rental services provided by them, visit 1020 W Jasper Drive, Killeen, TX 76542 or call at (254) 699-7003.
All businesses are adapting to the requirements of the digital age in order to stay on top of the game and real estate is no exception. It has almost become the norm to search for a property online before consulting an agent. Today’s typical buyer uses his mobile phone to make property searches online. Extensive information; in the form of websites with high quality photos, details of the buying process, home listings, comparisons and much more; is at the disposal of a potential customer.
Real Estate Digitalization
The present day real estate scenario has blended with digitalization to such an extent that one cannot do without the other. There is still a place for a rental agent but at the same time, a new and important digital real estate spots are also developing at a fast pace. It is in the best interest of a real estate business to catch up with this change.
Digital transformation has changed the way real estate functions. As with everything else, the online real estate scenario is becoming customer centric. Everything is done to improve a customer’s experience. Customers will flock to the business that pampers them, understands them and offers them the best quality for their buck.
Let’s take a look at some ways in which real estate is transforming with digitalization:
- Rental: If you own a rental and don’t go digital, you are missing out on potential clients. Clients, these days, want to go online and explore the listings of different rental agencies, make comparisons, view virtual showings and more all from the comfort of their homes. To fulfill this need of potential renters; rental agencies are adopting digital listings, offering virtual showings, showcasing the best parts of their properties on their websites, integrating social media for more visibility, etc. Going digital has been shown to significantly reduce costs and save time.
- Online Scheduling: Most of the real estate organizations are scheduling visits online. Online scheduling makes the visiting process simpler and encourages applicant self-service. Applicants are directly linked to an agent’s schedule. Agents are contacted about new showings through intelligent online systems and are also provided with the applicants contact information. This minimizes cases of double-booking and helps agents manage their time more efficiently.
- Prevention Of Fraud: Real estate in the digital age calls for additional security from issues like identity theft, bad applicants, fake bank statements and more. To offer protection from such issues, various specialized services are available to confirm an applicant’s identity, uncover doctored information and conduct a background check process.
- Digitizing The Application Process: Another important aspect of adapting to the digital age is to standardize the online application process for a clear and escalated process. It is recommended to use online verification software for a faster and reliable application process and prompt signatures in real estate deals.
Lone Star Realty & Property Management, Inc. provides real estate services in Killeen and offers online listings, virtual tours and easy payment options via secure online portal. To know more about the services, visit the office at 1020 W. Jasper Dr. Killeen, TX-76542 or call at (254)699-7003.
Living in an apartment means you will be living in close proximity with people from different places and cultural backgrounds. You have to be empathetic to everyone’s feelings as everything you do will have an impact on those living near you. Following are some basic principles that should be followed by anyone living in an apartment:
- Keep Everything Clean: Be mindful of the way you dispose off your garbage, manage your pet’s mess etc. Do your best to keep your apartment and its surrounding areas clean.
- Abide By The Time Rules: If there are any regulations regarding the timings of getting back into the apartment at night, be nice enough to adhere to them. Observing the rules is extremely important to maintain harmony with those around you.
- Consider A Room-Mate: Share your expenses by getting yourself a room-mate if you are single. With a room-mate you can get yourself a pretty decent apartment at an affordable cost.
- Inspect The Apartment: Before moving into an apartment, make it a point to inspect it thoroughly. This will serve two purposes; first, you can immediately point out something that you think is not right and get it fixed. Secondly, it makes moving out easier if you have proof of what the apartment looked like when you moved in.
- Follow Lift Etiquettes: While using lifts in an apartment complex, be courteous enough to give other’s a chance to step into or out of the lift. Keep the lift clean.
- Be An Annoying Neighbor: Be considerate of the feelings of those around you. Don’t be the neighbor everyone dreads and avoids. Instead be friendly, helpful and approachable. In addition to this, when living in an apartment, the best you can do for those around you is not cause any kind of interference to them in the form of noise, dirt, pets, cooking smells, etc.
- Delay Reporting Problems: The faster you report any problems related to your apartment, the better it is for you and your property owner. These problems could be regarding electricity, water, pests, heating, cooling and so on.
- Obstruct Common Property: Do not obstruct common property with your vehicle, plants, clothes, pets, garbage, etc. Respect everyone’s right to the common space in the apartment.
- Play Loud Music: Living in an apartment calls for being mindful of the noise/sounds that come from your apartment. This could be in the form of songs being played on a music system or a musical instrument that you love playing. Stick to the permissible limits of the apartment.
For more information, contact Lone Star Realty & Property Management, Inc. We are located at 1020 W Jasper Drive, Killeen, TX 76542. You can also call at (254) 699 – 7003.